Tierra del Fuego National Park
Discover the outstanding nature of the National Park Tierra del Fuego, walking picturesque trails among Patagonian forest, sea, beaver dams, peat moss areas and rivers.
Low (Easy trails, even terrain)
From 4 to 8 hours approx.
• Scenic car ride
• Hikes (optional)
• Rafting (optional)
• Lunch (optional)
• Lapataia Bay
• Acigami (Roca) Lake
• Verde Lagoon
• Alakush Visitors Center
• End of Route 3 (RN3) and panamerican route
Example of a 6 hs tour, with hikes and no lunch.
8:00 AM. Pick up hotel, and take National Route N°3 towards Tierra del Fuego National Park
- Photographic stops and visit to the station of Train at the End of the World
9:30 AM. Begging of first walk: A pleasant two hours trails, with a scenic view point over Lapataia Bay (Beagle Channel), visit to the end fo the National Route N°3 (End of the Panamerican Highway), beaver dams, and peat moss áreas.
11:30 AM. Return to vehicle and head to Alakush Visitors Center.
- Visit to interpretation center. Sanitary stop
12:30 PM. Beggining of second walk: Next to the Lapataia River, walk upstream to the source of it at the Acigami (Roca) Lake.
1 PM. Arrival to the Lake.
1:30 PM. Departure towards Ushuaia
2 PM. Arrival to hotel/downtown
• Professional Guide
• Lunch (optional): Outdoor, or in the visitors center
• Hot beverages and water
• Personal insurance
• Personal bottle of water (recommended)
• Walking shoes, better if waterproof or ring extra pair of socks (just in case).
• Waterproof jacket
• Warm clothes, gloves, hat
• Combinable with a train ride tour on the Train at the End of the World (extra charges apply)
• This is a private tour, so is completely customizable. Ask me!