Backcountry ski / Splitboard
The mountains of Tierra del Fuego have plenty to offer you, doesn´t matter if you want to explore the most remote corner of the Andes, find quality powder snow or just gain experience in the great world of the backcountry. We have something for you.
From July to October
All levels, from begginers to experts
From 1 to 10 days or more
• Backcountry ski or splitboarding
• Mountaineering (optional, according to your experiencel)
• Ice climbing (optional, according to your experience)
• Camping on the snow (optional)
• Lessons about safety and rescue on snow terrains (opcional)
• Andes Mountain Range (Tierra del Fuego)
The mountains of Tierra del Fuego Island are the ideal place for practicing mountain ski and splitboarding because they provide an incredibly vast terrain with almost endless possibilities.
Contact us and tell us which are your expectations and what is your experience so we can help you organize the right itinerary for you.
We have programs for all kind of snow enthusiasts.
We combine our itineraries with camping, helicopter approach, overnights in mountain Refugio, transportation by boat, and more.
• Professional ski guide
• All meals (lunches, breakfasts, dinner, etc)
• Personal Insurance
• Ski or splitboard equipment (optional)
• Personal gear (ask us)
• This activity is intended only for people with a mid to high level of skill skiing or snowboarding. This people needs to be able to descent all type of slopes on any ski center and also be able to ski off-piste deep snow with safety and rhythm.
• This activity implies to be expose to different objective risks, implicit of the winter mountain environment (like avalanches, rock and ice falling, etc) which any participant must accept and recognize before taking our services.