Tierra del Fuego National Park
Tierra del Fuego National Park presents the chance to enjoy an experience of natural and cultural richness with its beautiful landscapes and unique environment of forest, sea and mountains combined with ancient archeological sites from the Yamana tribe and the chance to ride the historical Train at the End of the World.
Well care trails and an appropriate infrastructure allows us to cater multiple possibilities for your visit according to your travelling style.
Low to mid
From 4 to 8 hours
• Car sightseeing
• Ride on the Train at the End of the World
• Bird watching
• Lunch or boxlunch
• Lapataia Bay
• Roca or Acigami Lake
• Zaratiegui Bay
• End of National Route 3 (Panamerican Highway)
With an estimated size of 172K acres, this is the southernmost national park of Argentina. It is located next to the Beagle Channel, in the southwest corner of the argentine territory of Tierra del Fuego Island. Its entrance gate is only 8 miles form Ushuaia city.
Before entering the park you will enjoy a nice scenery and yo will have the chance to enter the park onboard the famous Train at the End of the World, which is a touristic attraction inspired by the train of the old Ushuaia prison which worked until 1949.
Once in the park, the main attractions to discover will be:
- Zaratiegui Bay. With its dramatic landscape of the Beagle Channel offers nice walks and the opportunity to visit the picturesque End of the World Post Office.
- Acigami Lake: A big fresh water lake shared with Chile, which presents a singular mountainous landscape just a few feet from the sea.
- Lapataia Bay: Well known for its symbolic value (end of the Panamerican Highway) presents a great beauty and gentile trails to discover.
There are also other gorgeous attractions to visit. Depending on the selected tour you might also explore:
- Green Lagoon
- Black Lagoon
- Del Toro Canyon
- Pipo River Rapids
We organize a wide range of sightseeing and adventure tours in the park.
Let us know what is your traveling style and we will come with the right experience for you and your companions.
• Professional Guide
• Coffee break
• Personal Insurance
• Lunch or box-lunch (optionals)
• Personal bottle of water
• Waterproof jacket
• Comfortable shoes for walking
• Small backpack (for hikers)
• Combinable with a train ride on the Train at the End of the World
• Tour available as shore trip, for visitors with little time in Ushuaia