Shore Excursions in Ushuaia
Alma Calma Expediciones offers a wide range of tailor made tours and itineraries for the cruisers visiting Ushuaia for a day or just a couple of hours and wish to have more relaxed experience than the offered by the cruise lines.
October to April
• Wide variety of options
• Escondido and Fagnano Lakes
• Tierra del Fuego National Park
You can choose between designing your own private tour or creating your own group tour with other passengers from your cruise ship. This way you can get a lower rate per person and still enjoy of a small group tour with personalized attention from a local tour guide.
Write me telling me about you and your interest to get the itinerary that better fit your needs and capabilities.
To book with confidence we offer you 100% refund in case your ship change the itinerary and decides not to stop in Ushuaia or if it can´t dock due to bad weather conditions (strong winds).
The classic tours for people coming by cruise ships include a combination of some of the following itineraries:
- Tierra del Fuego National Park (Lapataia Bay, Zaratiegui Bay, Acigami Lake, End of the World Post Office, End of the World Train). It can include different amounts of hiking, from couple of minutes to over 4 hours).
- City Tour
- Garibaldi Pass, Escondido Lake, Faganano Lake (with or without hiking, with or without lunch, with or without 4x4)
- Esmerada Lagoon (easy hike of 6 hours in total)
- Other hikes of short and mid duration
• Specialized guide
• Pick up and drop off inside the harbor, next to your ship
• If you want to build your own group of cruisers to ask for a group tour there are some specialized web pages that can help you in this matter. We recommend you to use the "Roll Calls" that you can organize at www.cruisecritic.com