We offer you the unique experience of taking off next to the sea (Beagle Channel), and reaching the Summit in 10 minutes. Enjoy a day full of adrenaline but in a safe way with the company of a professional mountain ski guide and using reliable Robinson 44 helicopters.
From July to October
Variable: According to the guests
Variable: From one hour to full day
• Helicopter flight
• Skiing / snowboarding
• Ski touring or splitboarding (optional)
• Andes Mountain Range (Tierra del Fuego)
The posibilities and itineraries are completley customizables to the abilities and goals of our guests. However, our operations always depend on the wheater and snowpack conditions.
We invite you to write us and tell us about your experience as skier / snowboarder (skiing/snowboard level, mountain ski or splitboarding experience, knowledge about avalanche safety equipment and procedures, etc) and your expectatinos in this oportunity.
It is also possible to combine the experience of heliski/heliboarding for some runs, with the magic of remaining in the mountain by you own the rest of the day for doing some mountain ski / splitboarding. Even you can spend the night camping right there or in a mountain hut.
• Professional Guide
• Nutritive lunch and snacks
• Hot drinks and water
• Air transportation (helicopter)
• Transportation by land
• Essential safety equipment (transceiver, backpack, shovel and probe)
• Safety briefing including the use of Avalanche transceivers and helicopter protocol
• Personal Insurances
• Personal bottle of wáter (recommended)
• Complete Ski / snowboard (available for rent also)
• Ski helmet
• Ski goggles
• Waterproof jacket and pants
• Warm clothes, gloves, and hat
• Backpack (medium size, aprox. 30 lts.)
• Complete medical form
• This is a private tour, so it is completly customizable to your skills and desires. Ask us.
• If you don´t have any of the specific needed equipment like skis for touring, splitboard, googles, helmet, no problem! We can rent you anything you need for your adventure.