Tolhuin & Fagnano Lake
Experience a relaxing and quite day on the countryside. Visit the little town of Tolhuin, the center of the rural activities of Tierra del Fuego. Stop for barbecue on a familiar farm and learn about production in low scale. After lunch take a walk or a horseback ride tour by the coast of the Fagnano Lake.
From October to May
8 / 9 hours aprox.
• Hikking (Optional)
• Scenic car ride
• Visit to farm
• Horse back ride tour (optional)
• Carbajal Valley
• Garibaldi Pass
• Escondido Lake
• Fagnano Lake
8:00 AM. Pick up hotel and head north along the National Route N°3.
Leaving the Beagle Channel, get inside Andes. Enjoy photographic stops and explanations. If you like, we can make some walks on the way to Tolhuin
10:30 AM. Arrival to TOlhuin.
- Visita round the town and stop to buy bread on the traditional Bakery “La Unión”.
11:30 AM. Arrival to the farm “Las Tres Marias”.
- Walk to see the farm (chiken coop, and vagetable garden), time to relax -
00:30 PM. Lunch time.
2 PM. Beginning of walk or horseback ride tour, depending to guests. From this point it is also possible to start returning in order to see other points of interest (Jeujupen Hill, Winter ski resorts, etc).
4 PM. End of activities. Return to Ushuaia.
5:30 PM. Arrival to Ushuaial.
• Professional Guide
• Complete lunch of barbecue (appetaizers, meat, salad, dessert) and red wine
• Hot beverages
• Personal insurance
• Personal bottle of wáter (recommended)
• Comfortable shoes
• Waterpproof jacket
• Warm clothes,
• The horseback ride tour, operates from september to april. You can take from 30 minutes to 2 hours tours. Ask for pricing.
• This is a private tour, completely customizable.