Tierra del Fuego National Park
Here we present you as example an excursion to the park of 6 hours, without lunch and adaptable to different clients. In this tour the idea is to spend half day visiting the main atractions of the National Park Tierra del Fuego. Depending on your interests, we can walk very picturesque walk to get closer to the flora and fauna of the region and find gorgeous views, or take a ride on the emblematic Train at the End of the World and also visit the Visitors Center Alakush.
• Walks / Hikes
• Scenic Car ride
• Lapataia Bay
• Roca Lake
• Zaratiegui Bay (not in winter)
• End of the National Route 3 (Panamerican Highway)
8 AM. Pick up hotel, and take National Route N°3 towards the NAtional Park
-Photographic stops and visit to the station of Train at the End of the World
9:30 AM. Begging of first walk: A pleasant two hours trails, with a scenic view point over Lapataia Bay (Beagle Channel), visit to the end fo the National Route N°3 (End of the Panamerican Highway), beaver dams, and peat moss áreas.
11:30 AM. Return to vehicle and head towards Acigami Lake (Roca) for short walk and a photographic stop.
-Departure to Zaratiegui Bay
12:30 PM. Arrival to Zaratiegui Bay to take the last walk, between the Sub Antarctic Forest and the coast of the Beagle Channel.
- Finnally visit the End of the World Post Office, to stamp your pasport and send potcards to any place in the globe.
1:30 PM. Departure towards Ushuaia
2 PM. Arrival to hotel/downtown
• Professional Guide
• Hot beverages and water
• Personal Insurance
• Personal bottle of water (recommended)
• Waterproof jacket
• Comfortable shoes for walking
• Combinable with a train ride tour on the Train at the End of the World (extra charges apply)
• This description is subject to changes without previous notice.
• Tour available as shore trip, for visitors with little time in Ushuaia